Friday, February 27, 2009

Feb 27, 2009

I just received a serious critique from Michelle....thanks for the input. Your right! I haven't been true to the rules and part of that was in search of finding the answer to whether or not I have had the procedure. Curiosity kills the cat!
I don't know where you are located but when I met with the nutritionist we went over my food intake and bread and meat are allowed. 2 days after surgery I could begin with pureed soft foods and 1 week after that really food but nothing too hard. I was also instructed to seek out most calories in the form of proteins...salmon, tuna, turkey. Breads have to be toasted, softer crackers are OK. I wonder if we are all on the same type of diet restrictions (ie: people who have had the procedure vs people who have not)...this is after all a study.
Congrats to you on your weight loss! Is that 12 lbs in 5 days???? Where are you located? Do you have a blog I can follow? Please share your story!

2 comments:

  1. Ok, I started a blog...
    http://togaprocedure.blogspot.com/

    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kathy 10 lbs is great!!!! Keep it up, sounds like you have a great plan, and I'll have to try some of your recipes, they sound yummy!!! And looks like March is here so I am getting a little anxious about "shorts" season :) So, now do you feel 100% that you did get the actual procedure?????? (and answer your phone when I call) p.s. cute picture ;)

    ReplyDelete