Friday, February 13, 2009

Day Two...Feb 13th 2009

Today I feel almost sure I have had the procedure but still not quit convinced. Wasn't really hungry today and ate (drank, really) very little. I was excited to step on the scale this morning and see if I had lost any weight but my excitement soon turned to disappointment...I was exactly the same weight 5 days ago! What is going on??? I haven't chewed food in nearly a week! How many calories are in broth anyways? My sister tells me to be patient because I just had surgery and my body is adjusting to the change. Hmmmmm?
So far, I am handling the adjustment to food, or lack there of it, very well. 2 days prior to the surgery, I was obsessing about food I wish I had eaten the week or so before I began the liquid diet....greek pizza, chicago dogs, chinese take out...whatever, but that seems to have subsided. Now I just can't wait until I can eat some cottage cheese or yogurt, anything thicker than broth :)

No comments:

Post a Comment